Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
All our programs are action and impact learning programs designed to provide teams with the necessary tools to create within their group a shared vision and develop and implement Above the Line behaviours and expectations. The programs are generally delivered over a sustained period to achieve maximum impact.
Through their engagement in the program your team will focus on developing a workplace environment that empowers team members to become leaders, be accountable for their behaviour, and participate in open and honest reviews of performance.
The program examines key elements required to create a high performing (GREAT) team:
- How to create a high performing team.
- What is the link between systems, processes, culture, and behaviour?
- The value of shared directions and common goals.
- Effective leadership, what is it and how does it impact?
- The importance of nurturing trusting and respectful relationships.
- How behavior drives performance and the need for honest performance reviews.
- The motivation for commitment to improvement strategies.
- Addressing and dealing with conflict and change productively.
Scheduled Course Dates
This course is offered 'on demand' or has variable costs and delivery features. Contact the Training Provider for further information and to enrol.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.