Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
During the program, we action and review participants’ leadership performance, and the non-negotiable behaviours that we believe are required to accelerate the desired change that can transform you from being a GOOD LEADER to a GREAT LEADER.
THE GREAT LEADERS PROGRAM EXPLORES
THE GREAT TEAM MODEL & PHILOSOPHY
- What is it and how does it work?
- How does it apply to your team?
- How is you team going?
- What is accepted as true about your team?
STRONG TRUST BASED RELATIONSHIPS
- Do you know what they really look like?
- What role do they play in team success?
- What is your behaviour preference profile? Can you adapt it?
- How would your team describe it?
LEADING A TEAM
- A team performance directly reflects its’ leader’s influence.
- What does your team performance say about you?
Scheduled Course Dates
This course is offered 'on demand' or has variable costs and delivery features. Contact the Training Provider for further information and to enrol.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.