Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
This course provides building and construction industry workers with an introductory understanding and knowledge needed to commence or continue work in the building and construction industry.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
You will gain an understanding of
- Appropriate legislative requirements and responsibilities
- Basic concepts of workplace health and safety plans and work method statements
- Physical building and construction hazards
- Basic risk management concepts including hazard identification, assessment of risk, control of risk and evaluation of control measures
- The hierarchy of controls (eliminate, substitute, redesign, isolate, administrate and use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Emergency procedures
Scheduled Course Dates
This course is offered 'on demand' or has variable costs and delivery features. Contact the Training Provider for further information and to enrol.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.