Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
Builds on contract knowledge for PM, Bid teams, Commercial Managers, Supervisors, Engineers and Senior Management Teams. Covering variations with consideration to different contract types, we also focus on dispute resolution options and implementation.
It will include an overview of:
- Project Scope Management
- Design & Construct Contracts and the agreed Work under the Contract (WUC)
- Identifying potential Scope Changes at Tender Stage
- Schedule of Rates Contract Scope vs. Lump Sum Contract Scope
- Assessing Entitlement under the Contract
- Notifications under the Contract
- Preparation and Submission of Variation Claims
- Tracking of and Administration of Variation Claims
- Negotiation Strategies
- Dispute Resolution
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.