Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
This practical and interactive 4- course is a must-do for anyone supervising or managing people and provides:
• Enhanced understanding of the more common mental health conditions
• Knowledge to identify “red flags” and confidence to be able to start a conversation with an employee regarding mental health
• Understanding of employer's rights and obligations to employees with known or suspected mental health issues – what to do and what not to do
• Appropriate actions an employer can take if the employee does not have the capacity for work, or is not meeting performance expectations
• Practical strategies and tools to assist with recovery at work
• Practical strategies and tools to assist with return to work following an absence for a mental health issue
• Understanding inherent requirements and the legal imperative to offer reasonable adjustments.
• Available support for you and your colleagues
Training will be conducted by National and State LiFE Award winner, Wendy French. Wendy is a Master Instructor who has presented Mental Health, Suicide Prevention and Suicide Bereavement training in various communities around Australia and has spoken and presented at various National and International conferences and forums.
Scheduled Course Dates
This course is offered 'on demand' or has variable costs and delivery features. Contact the Training Provider for further information and to enrol.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.