Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
The key topics covered in this short course include:
- What constitutes crisis and how to mitigate associated risks
- Critical analysis tools to identify the nature of the crisis
- Identify appropriate characteristics for leadership in a crisis
- Decision making techniques & frameworks for crisis management
- Establish and understand standard operating procedures
- Understand internal and external communication chain of responsibility
This short course will equip managers to understand the different types of crisis’s that can occur on a work site. Frameworks for identification, action planning and risk analysis are used to complement existing management skills.
At the completion of this course they will be able to understand the communication processes to lead your organisation through a range of crisis situations. You will also have an understanding of how to identify potential risks and implement appropriate crisis management strategies.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.