Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
- Defining ‘leadership’
- The difference between leadership and management
- The difference between good and bad leadership
- When does a manager start being a leader?
- Leading with emotional intelligence
- Leading to achieve objectives
- Leaders are also followers – how to reconcile following instructions
It will also include learning how to display good leadership behaviours:
- Preparing for and embracing change
- Deal with complexities
- Be proactive not reactive
- Plan and think about the big picture
This short course will equip managers to understand what leadership is, what their own leadership mindset is and how that impacts and influences the people in their team. At the completion of this course you will be able to differentiate the relationship between your mindset and behaviour and how they impact on getting the desired results.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.