Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
ICAM Lead Investigator / Facilitator course has been accredited as having fulfilled all the requirements of the following Unit of Competency:
- BSBWHS515 - Lead initial response to and investigate WHS incidents
Designed for HSE, operations, and maintenance supervisory personnel who will lead or facilitate low-level event investigations and will be called upon to participate in high-level events and then lead when experienced.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Lead / participate in the investigation of significant incidents
- Recognise the need for an investigation
- Understand the 7 phases of an investigation process following the 4 key steps:
- GATHER evidence to understand what happened
- ORGANISE the evidence to understand the event sequence
- ANALYSE the evidence to identify the contributing factors
- LEARN how to prevent the incident by making recommendations and identifying the key learnings
Participants will also be provided online resources to extend their competency into other industries.
Choose this course to turn safety leaders into ICAM experts. ICAM experts are responsible for keeping track of incidents, conducting detailed investigations, and determining the best response to workplace incidents.
Safety Wise is a Registered Training Organisation (#21871).
Scheduled Course Dates
This course is offered 'on demand' or has variable costs and delivery features. Contact the Training Provider for further information and to enrol.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.