Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
- What is a ‘Standard’? What is ISO 9001 Standard and how it fits into Australia
- What is a ‘safety management system’ and how does a ‘Standard support the business goal
- What are the elements of the ISO 9001 Standard and what does each element mean for a business
- What are the “interested parties “to an organisation, understanding their needs & expectations, risks & benefits related to these parties
- What are the limitations of the ISO 9001, and how can these be best managed.
At the end of this course, participants will understand the ISO 9001 quality management system purpose, benefits and limitations.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.