Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
The key topics covered in this short course include:
- Understanding your own leadership style and the work preference styles of your team
- Leading with emotional intelligence and being able to communicate effectively on the job
- Being able to communicate with influence
- DISC personality profiling and how it impacts communication
- The barriers to effective communication and effective strategies to overcome them
- How to provide effective feedback
This short course will equip managers to understand their own leadership style and how it will help them to maximise productivity from their teams. Tools for improving communication skills, including personality profiles, language and active listening will drive stronger outcomes for stakeholders. At the completion of this course you will be provided with the opportunity to assess yourself across the emotional intelligence competencies, identify your own strengths and challenges and learn practical techniques to improve and enhance their ability to positively impact their teams.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.