Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
When did you last revisit your business processes? The right people and processes are crucial to increasing your efficiency and profitability.
Recently we have had unprecedented expressions of interest from builders wanting to know how to grow their business during these challenging times best. Luckily, there's a lot that you can do to maximise your efficiency. With the proper management of your team and workflow, you can create plenty of opportunities to save time, and you can use the extra time to find the profitable work you want.
In this training session, you'll learn;
- To set yourself up with 'Work-flow optimisation' for the next five years and beyond
- The importance of and how to best schedule your work in advance
- The system for charting your current processes
- How to get more done in one day than most people do in a week
- To redesign inefficient processes and leverage modern technologies
- Help your people do more in less time. Automation is only as efficient as your people
- The importance of running regular workflow audits
- How to "sell" your vision to your team and get them enthusiastic about it
- How your team can consistently meet and exceed the most demanding expectations
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.