Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
This covers an introduction to asbestos, recognising different forms of asbestos in buildings and how to deal with them.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Identify asbestos and asbestos containing materials
- The dangers and health concerns of asbestos
- The do’s and don’ts of handling asbestos
- Appropriate legislation requirements and responsibilities
- Basic concepts of WHS plans and safe work methods statements for the handling of asbestos hazards in the workplace
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.