Eligible organisations and any training attendees MUST be registered with Keystone Tasmania to apply for funding. REGISTER NOW
- What is mental health and why is it important to manage
- Statistics on mental health in Australia and the civil industry
- Common mental health conditions, signs & symptoms
- How to approach and talk to a worker who may be suffering a mental health issue
- Where to get help, resources experts
This course is for anyone managing people. It will give you the tools to identify someone suffering from a mental health condition, how to approach & support the person, privacy considerations, impact of mental health on the person & business, and resources to help you.
Need more information? Want to enrol?contact training provider
Disclaimer Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content about training courses listed on the Keystone website. Keystone Tasmania publicises this information in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider BEFORE applying for Keystone funding.